1. The application will be made online through MP Online portal or through Public Service Centre / Kiosk.
2. Candidate has to create their user profile/account on Madhya Pradesh Medical Council (mponline.gov.in) for the registration process and the candidate should submit the application through his user profile only.
3. The applicant must have passed the MBBS course recognized by National Medical Council, New Delhi.
4. The applicant should be permanently registered with the concerned other State Medical Council.
5. The applicant has obtained NOC from the concerned State Medical Council (NOC should not be earlier than three months from the date of application)
6. Required Documents:
- SSC / 10th Marksheet (Date of Birth proof)
- HSC/ 12th Marksheet
- All Marksheet of MBBS final part – 1
- All Marksheet of MBBS final part – 2
- Internship completion Certificate
- MBBS Degree......................................Read More[...]