Good Standing Certificate
1. The application will be made online through MP Online portal or through Public Service Centre / Kiosk.
2. Candidate has to create their user profile/account on Madhya Pradesh Medical Council (mponline.gov.in) for the registration process and the candidate should submit the application through his user profile only.
3. If a doctor has to submit a certificate of existence of registration in any institution other than the State Medical Council or in any institution abroad, then he should submit an application for good standing.
4. The applicant should be permanently registered with the Madhya Pradesh Medical Council.
5. No complaint should be registered in Madhya Pradesh Medical Council against the applicant.
6. If the applicant has obtained MBBS and PG degree from MP's Government Autonomous or Private Medical College and they are bonded for compulsory rural medical service, then it is mandatory to comply with the conditions of the bond.