1. The application will be made online through MP Online portal or through Public Service Centre / Kiosk.
3. Applicant must be a native of MP. If the applicant is not a native of MP, then he will have to contact the State Medical Council of his state for registration.
4. The applicant must have obtained the eligibility certificate for admission to MBBS or equivalent course from a medical institution abroad by the National Medical Council, New Delhi, and passed MBBS or equivalent course from the same medical institution.
5. The applicant must have passed the screening test after passing the MBBS or equivalent course.
6. The applicant has Passed MBBS and Equivalent courses from medical institutes outside India and completed a 1-year internship from the same institute in the case of the Soviet Union applicant has passed 3 years "Clinical Ordinatura Certificate" Course.
7. Required Documents:
• SSC / 10th Marksheet (Date of Birth proof)
• HSC/ 12th Marksheet
• Domicile certificate of MP state
• Eligibility Certificate issued by NMC New Delhi
Screening Test passing Certificate ..........................Read more[....]