1. The application will be made online through MP Online portal or through Public Service Centre / Kiosk.
2. Candidate has to create their user profile/account on Madhya Pradesh Medical Council (mponline.gov.in) for the registration process and the candidate should submit the application through his user profile only.
3. The applicant must have passed the MBBS course recognized by National Medical Council, New Delhi.
4. The internship of the prescribed duration should be completed by the applicant from the Medical College / Hospital of the Madhya Pradesh State recognized by National Medical Council, New Delhi.
5. The applicant must be provisionally registered with the Medical Council.
6. Required Documents:
· Internship Completion Certificate
· Signed Declaration, (Appendix ‘A’)
· If the application form for permanent registration is being submitted after 1 year of completion of internship, then –
o Notarized Affidavit, (Appendix ‘B’)
o If any further study / medical work has been done by the medical student during the above delayed period, then the good conducting certificate of the head of the concerned institution.......Read More[....]