1. Register yourself in Madhya Pradesh Medical Council through online.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and Contact number. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online
3. The applicant will have to first create his User Profile by going to User Profile Creation (https://mpmc.mponline.gov.in). Enter your correct mobile number in User Profile only. The mobile number entered in the User Profile will be the user ID of the applicant.
4. The user profile will be created by verifying the applicant's Aadhaar number via OTP/ Biometric authentication.
5. Only the name registered in Aadhaar will be mentioned in the application/certificate, if there is any disparity between the two, then get your records corrected before submitting the application.
6. Applicant will have to submit the application online through User Profile.
7. For resolving any technical problem in user profile/application submission/document uploading / online payment etc., contact the customer care number 0755 – 6720200 of the online portals or lock your grievance on MP online grievance section.