1. The application will be made online through MP Online portal or through Public Service Centre / Kiosk.
2. Candidate has to create their user profile/account on Madhya Pradesh Medical Council (mponline.gov.in) for the registration process and the candidate should submit the application through his user profile only.
3. Applicant must be a native of MP. If the applicant is not a native of MP, then he will have to contact the State Medical Council of his state for registration.
4. An Indian citizen who has done MBBS or equivalent course from countries outside India and applicants wants to do internship in Madhya Pradesh.
5. The student who other than the Russian federation have done MBBS or equivalent course from another country and want to do an internship from a medical college or hospital recognized by National Medical Council New Delhi, should submit an application for Provisional Foreign Registration.
6. The applicant must have obtained the eligibility certificate for admission to MBBS or equivalent course from a medical institution abroad by the National Medical Council, New Delhi, and passed MBBS or equivalent course from the same medical institution.
7. The applicant must have passed the screening test after passing the MBBS or equivalent course.
8. Permission order issued by Director Medical Education to do an internship
9. Required Documents:
• SSC / 10th Marksheet (Date of Birth proof)
• HSC/ 12th Marksheet